Go Horseback Riding in Yellowstone

Yellowstone Horseback Riding

No other activity fulfills the Western dream for families visiting this region like a horseback ride.

Wyoming, Montana and Idaho are home to real working cowboys, who earn their living by ranching or wrangling. Many companies in the region offer the opportunity to ride.

Go Horseback Riding with Flying Pig

This stable operates a short distance from Yellowstone’s North Entrance and features small groups, amazing scenery and real Montana cowboys leading the way. All rides depart from a private ranch that borders Yellowstone Park.

For more information:
(866) 264-8448
www.flyingpigrafting.com/horseback-adventure/

Grand Teton Lodge Company Horseback Riding

South of Yellowstone, the Grand Teton Lodge Company offers guided horseback rides in Grand Teton National Park. Breakfast, dinner and wagon rides are available.

For more information:
(307) 543-2811
www.gtlc.com/activities/outdoor-fun-horses.aspx

Ride Horses with Lodges of East Yellowstone

Ride for an hour or all day on a horseback trips in the spectacular mountains and valleys just east of Yellowstone with the Lodges of East Yellowstone.

For more information:
(307) 587-9595
www.yellowstone-lodging.com

320 Guest Ranch and Horseback Riding

Let the professional wranglers at 320 Guest Ranch show you why riding is a way of life in Montana. They are located just a short distance from Yellowstone’s North Entrance. These wranglers cover 2,000 trail miles each year, and take care of trail maintenance all summer long, so you know you’re in the hands of experts. Make reservations for full day (with lunch), half-day or two hour rides.

For more information:
(406) 995-4283
www.320ranch.com

Horseback Riding in Laramie, Wyoming

The Laramie website offers an activity guide for horseback riding, chuck wagon cook-outs, wagon rides and cattle drives. If you’re looking for the experience of the West, look to Laramie.

For more information:
(800) 445-5303
www.visitlaramie.org

Tags: , , , ,

Comment Feed

23 Responses

1. Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to rent horses to go for a long trip (one month or more) with friends alone.
    It’s for doing a horseback riding but without guide. I don’t want an organised horseback riding.
    I am a french horseback riding guide myself and I would like to organise a horseback riding in Yellowstone park.

Could you give me more information for my project ?

Thanks a lot,

Emilie Durand

Emilie DurandAugust 17, 2011 @ 8:51 amReply
  2. Emilie,
    Try contacting one of the above linked companies. They will hopefully be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

3. HI,

We are visiting Yellowstone this coming May 12 for 5 nights for a family vacation and a group of 9 pax. We would like to know the different packages for the Horseback rides. Please privately email to me the proposal. Thanks

• Just got off the phone with one group trail may not be open in early may. I ask about May 27-30 told me trail could be closed

4. My daughter was wondering about the prices for horseback riding at Grant Village CAmpgrounds. Please send my an information that may help.

Thanks Angela Morgan

Angela MorganJanuary 9, 2012 @ 7:00 pmReply
  5. I below to a horse riding club and wanted to know if there are places in the park to camp and keep our own horses? And if there are cabins to rent in case someone doesn’t have a place to sleep close to where we would keep our horses.

6. We Have a plan to visit Yellowstone June 20-21-2012.
    W’d like to know 1 hour horse back riding or stagecorch riding
    cost and Time schedule. We gonna stay at Lake Lodge Cabin.

Hyung Shik ParkJanuary 19, 2012 @ 3:24 pmReply
  7. We are spending 10 days out there in September, would like to do a breakfast horseback riding trip. We will be at Coulter Bay, Old Faithful and Mammoth Lodge. Could I have some outfitters names for that area. VICKIE

Vickie KrMJanuary 25, 2012 @ 12:00 pmReply
  8. I would like to know how much it would cost for 5-6 people to go for an hour or two and i dont really want to pay a lot

9. I, too would like to know where I could camp with my own horses in order to ride in Yellowstone. Hook-ups for my RV would be great, but I know that’s a lot to ask.

10. We are planning a trip starting July 9th. 4 adults, 6 children ranging from 7 to 15 years old.
    We are staying at the Fishing Bridge RV site.
    We want to do a white water rafting trip and a horseback trip (about two hours).
    We leave the park July 13th (so nothing after the 12th)

Frank

Frank HaneyMay 14, 2012 @ 12:34 pmReply
  11. We would like very much to be of service to you.

Almost all of our booking arrangements and expedition planning is conducted via telephone.

In light of that please contact us by telephone at your earliest convenience.

You can call us any time, if know one answers please leave a message.

(307) 733-5171 or (307) 749-5171

We hope to here from you soon!

Galloway Clover
    Wilderness Trails Inc.
    P.O. Box 3700 Jackson, WY 83001
    (307) 733-5171 or (307) 749-5171
    Please visit us online @ http://www.WildernessTrailsInc.com
    (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved.

12. is there camping april – may

marilyn bowenFebruary 4, 2013 @ 3:41 pmReply
  13. Using this, you can create social media marketing blogs that incorporate the keywords related to
    your business. Providing an appropriate budget also ensures that the company is taking the matter seriously.
    Conducting marketing research is essential for companies to gain competitive advantage.
    Nowadays, with the number and diversity of social media and networking sites available on the Internet, one of the
    best ways to promote your business, whatever it may be, is through the medium of social media marketing blogs.
    For those who don’t, don’t fret, I will walk you through
    the reasons you want to take stock of how you’ve been spending your time.

And it’s no surprise that many companies have been using social media to connect and
    communicate with their customers online. Getting more business
    using social media such as Facebook and Twitter is a tendency that is growing by the
    day due to the success that many small and medium business
    have experienced once the correct techniques are learned
    and put into practice; however, it is important to identify all the opportunities in order
    to increase the visibility and build the synergies needed
    to improve the brand of the company as well as improving the quality of
    the customer service – this is the way to use
    social media to get more business. So, to overcome this issue Facebook likes are now available on online.
    This is an awesome chance of proving that you can do social media management and start building your reputation on these sites for when other jobs are posted, then you will have some history and will land jobs faster and with a better pay.
    For a successful product launch you need to follow certain procedures,.

14. I do trust all of the concepts you’ve offered for your post.
    They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless,
    the posts are too brief for beginners. Could you please
    prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

15. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything.

I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new
    updates.

16. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure whhy but I think its a linking issue.

I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show thhe same outcome.

17. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested
    to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

18. Avoid conditioners with sulfates and keep one protein based
    conditioner at hand whenever you experience excessive shedding,
    breakage and lost moisture. Prepare a paste of
    gram (Cicer arietinum) flour in raw milk. It must be protected well if the
    body is to be kept safe and healthy without any serious problems.

19. For latest news you have to go to see internet and
    on web I found this site as a best website for hottest updates.

20. Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out so far.
    However, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.