Our 10-page trip planner gives you all the information to plan a vacation to Glacier National Park and the surrounding area.
- Overview of the two halves of Glacier, the west side vs. the east side
- General map of area attractions with suggested road trip from Yellowstone to Glacier and back
- Basic Glacier National Park map
- Guide to lodging inside the national park
- Itinerary of the best things to do if you have 48 hours to spend in the park
- Wildlife watching field guide
- And more
You'll also receive our email newsletters on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (Unsubscribe anytime.)
Trouble using the form below? Try here.
View the embedded media.
Trouble using the form above? Try here.
Featured Vacation Partners
- CM Russell Museum in Great Falls, Montana - Discover evocative scenes from the 1800s and early 1900s depicted across broad canvases with splashes of bright-colored paint. You’ll find herds of rambunctious elk and the haunting sunlit faces of three Native Americans witnessing a steamboat on the Missouri River for the first time.
- Western Montana’s Glacier Country - Truly authentic experiences are found among mesmerizing peaks, glistening waters and over 75 charming small-town communities brimming with arts, culture and genuine western hospitality. Find yourself in Western Montana’s breathtaking landscape.
- Pine Lodge in Whitefish, Montana - Located on the doorstep of majestic Glacier National Park alongside the Whitefish River, Pine Lodge offers comfortable and year-round accommodations for vacationers.