Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation with Wildland Trekking. It has a tour that fits nearly anyone needs who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes including Yellowstone, the Teton Territory, Jackson Hole area and the Wind River Mountain Range.
- Backpacking Trips: Get ready to really get off the beaten path and experience solitude, wildness and adventure. Try the stock/porter supported trips for a backcountry experience without a heavy pack.
- Basecamp Trips: These vacations are perfect for people seeking an outdoor experience but with showers and comfortable amenities.
- Inn-based Trips: These fantastic stays cater to guests interested in staying at lodges or cabins while going on great hikes.
- Winter Snowshoeing and Cross-country Skiing Trips: Get out and explore the parks when the crowds are long gone. Winter is a magical time to experience Rocky Mountain National Park's beauty without having to share it with the crowds. Read Wildland Trekking guide Ron Bubb's tips on winter in Yellowstone.
- Day Hikes: Spend a day with Wildland Trekking, exploring the park by trail.
For more information: