Download our 12-page trip planner PDF which includes all the information you need to start planning a vacation to Glacier National Park and the surrounding area. Here are the highlights of what's included.
- Overview of the two halves of Glacier, the west side vs. the east side
- General map of area attractions with suggested road trip from Yellowstone to Glacier and back
- Basic Glacier National Park map
- Guide to lodging inside the national park
- Tips about the top six things to do in the park
- Wildlife watching field guide
- And more
You'll also start receiving our newsletters - unsubscribe at anytime.
Added Bonus: Receive email and/or mail directly from our vacation partners by selecting a partner destination at the bottom of the form.
Featured Vacation Partners
- CM Russell Museum in Great Falls, Montana - Discover evocative scenes from the 1800s and early 1900s depicted across broad canvases with splashes of bright-colored paint. You’ll find herds of rambunctious elk and the haunting sunlit faces of three Native Americans witnessing a steamboat on the Missouri River for the first time.
- Western Montana’s Glacier Country - Truly authentic experiences are found among mesmerizing peaks, glistening waters and over 75 charming small-town communities brimming with arts, culture and genuine western hospitality. Find yourself in Western Montana’s breathtaking landscape.
- Pine Lodge in Whitefish, Montana - Located on the doorstep of majestic Glacier National Park alongside the Whitefish River, Pine Lodge offers comfortable and year-round accommodations for vacationers.