Just minutes from Yellowstone's West Entrance, Brook Trout Inn Cabins and Mountain Homes offer amenity-packed features, convenience to shops and dining, and magnificent mountain views. (And they are pet friendly, too!)
Seven properties are located in West Yellowstone, plus two more a few miles down scenic Hwy. 20 that are affordably priced and definitely worth a look!
3 Reasons to Stay with Brook Trout Inn
- Individual stand-alone properties, not cookie-cutter cabins
- Equipped with full kitchens, fireplaces, private patios, gas grills, linens, soaps and more
- A variety of property sizes to accommodate parties of 2 to groups of 19.
- Yellowstone West Entrance (less than 1 mile for several properties)
- Grizzly Wolf & Discovery Center (less than 1 mile for several properties)
- Hiking, biking and ski-in-ski-out cross-country and snowmobile trails (1 block or less for several properties)
- Horseback riding, kayaking, paddle boarding and boating (within 20 miles or less)
For more information:
45 Bear Road, West Yellowstone, MT