Welcome to the perfect place to stay for your central Montana adventure. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Calvert team takes pride in making your stay enjoyable and memorable. This historic building is beautifully remodeled to retain the classic design of the past while adding luxury amenities to provide the utmost in comfort.
3 Reasons to Stay at The Calvery
- Historic luxury in the heart of Montana
- Signature full hot breakfast included with your stay
- 5-star customer service with small-town charm
- The Charlie Russell Chew Choo, central Montana’s premier dinner train, boards 12 miles from The Calvert Hotel
- The Calvert Hotel is the launching point for all central Montana events including Montana Winter Fair, Montana Chokecherry Festival, Montana Cowboy Poetry Gathering & Western Music Rendezvous, and Central Montana Rodeo and Fair.
- Excellent outdoor opportunities including hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, elk viewing and bird watching.
For more information:
216 7 Avenue South, Lewistown, MT 59457