Open year-round and clustered in five distinct camp settings, this 50-cabin property in the heart of West Yellowstone provides a sense of community without compromising privacy.
The Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone are perfect for family and friends traveling together, as well as romantic getaways. Each private cabin boasts stylish décor and is equipped with fine linens, a flat-screen TV, Free WiFi, a kitchenette for whipping up your own meals, walking sticks/binoculars/flashlights for exploring and every cabin is non-smoking.
If you are traveling with your furry friend (dog), no problem! The property has pet friendly cabins that make up the Washburn Camp and those cabins are all pet friendly.
And once you arrive, you will get a warm Yellowstone welcome in the form of a complimentary S’mores kit that you can enjoy by community fire-pits. We would love to be your base-camp for your Yellowstone adventure.
3 Reasons to Stay at Explorer Cabins
- Variety of cabin styles to accommodate your needs (King, Queen, Bunk Beds available)
- Kitchenette with Stove and Fridge
- Community Fire pits (each cabin comes with a S’mores Kit)
- Yellowstone National Park (2 blocks)
- Downtown West Yellowstone (2 blocks)
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center (across the street)
- Hebgen Lake (13 miles)
- Bozeman (89 miles)
For more information: