Sage Lodge near Yellowstone's North Entrance
Sage Lodge, located on the banks of the Yellowstone River just 35 minutes from Yellowstone National Park, offers the ultimate Montana getaway.
Three Reasons to Stay at Sage Lodge
- Part of the beauty of getting away to Sage Lodge includes the promise of great dining. Eating well is part of the experience, and they offer rustic, bold, and honest flavors in their Montana restaurants. From The Grill at Sage Lodge to The Fireside Room, you will find the highest quality dining in a comfortable, casual atmosphere.
- Whether you choose to experience the natural elements of Paradise Valley through outdoor exploration or through the soothing services at The Spa at Sage Lodge, they’ve got you covered. With an array of services ranging from massages to facials to body treatments, you’ll be immersed in the purest products as our highly skilled professionals soothe away daily stress.
- They can safely say that during your time with them, you’ll never be at a loss for something to do. If outdoor expeditions are what you live for, this is where you belong. Montana vacations are synonymous with outdoor adventure, be it fishing, rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking, or just meandering through raw lands at your leisure.
- Yellowstone National Park (30 miles)
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area (50 miles)
- Chico Hot Springs (3 miles)
- Many fly fishing rivers, streams, and spring creeks
For more information:
55 Sage Lodge Drive, Pray, MT 59065
Fireside Dining Room
Deluxe King Room
Double Queen Room
Relaxing by the fire at the spa
The spa’s hot tub with a view
Fire Pits with a view into the Lodge
The cabins on the lake