The Kelly Inn West Yellowstone is decorated to embody the charm and excitement of Yellowstone National Park. From the uniquely designed accommodations with wood-carved bed frames to the wood-carved bears you'll see throughout the inn, you'll know you're staying right next to the world's first national park. In fact, you're just two blocks from Yellowstone's West Entrance.
Three Reasons to Stay at Kelly Inn West Yellowstone
- Two blocks from the West Entrance into Yellowstone National Park
- Large indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Yellowstone Giant Screen Theater across the street that plays IMAX Experience films, including one focused on Yellowstone.
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center across the street
- Yellowstone Historic Center next door
For more information:
104 S. Canyon Street, West Yellowstone, MT