Vacation just east of Yellowstone in top-rated modern cabins, hotel, rustic lodge rooms, RV park, restaurant and bar.
Conveniently located near Yellowstone Park’s east entrance and historic Cody, Wyoming. Stay in the beautiful Wapiti Valley overlooking the Shoshone River and Shoshone National Forest.
3 Reasons to Stay at Yellowstone Valley Inn & RV Park
- Hot Buffet Breakfast included in Room Rate for Cabin and Hotel Guests. (RV Park Guests Receive Breakfast Discount.)
- Pool and Hot Tub
Pillow Top Mattresses with Premium Linens and Towels
- Yellowstone National Park - 33 miles
- Cody Stampede Rodeo - 16 miles
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West - 18 miles
- Old Trail Town (Old West Ghost Town) - 16 miles
- Cody Trolley Tours - 19 miles
- River Rafting - 17 miles
- Sleeping Giant Zipline - 30 miles
For more information:
3324 North Fork Hwy Cody, WY 82414